JOM BELI & MENANG BERSAMA S&P SANTAN CONTEST
Terms & Conditions
1. This “Jom Beli & Menang Bersama S&P Santan” contest is open to all citizens of Malaysia aged 18 years old and above except for employees of S&P Industries Sdn Bhd, its affiliates, and/or related companies with the Campaign.
2. This contest starts at 00:00:00 on 15th March 2022 and closed at 23:59:59 on 15th May 2022. All Entries received outside the Contest Period will be automatically disqualified.
3. This contest is open to all channels and outlets nationwide inclusive of e-commerce/online purchases from S&P Official Lazada Store/ S&P Official Shopee Store.
4. Purchase any S&P Santan Products worth RM15 in a single receipt at participating channels and outlets and submit the application with the clear image of the original full receipt or screenshot the invoice of online purchase to earn an entry to join this contest.
5. Contestants are required to upload original receipt or proof of online purchase to be entitled to the contest as steps shown below. Any incomplete submission of data will be considered disqualified.
Step 1: Scan the QR Code
Step 2: Fill in the information
Step 3: Upload original receipt and submit
Grand Prize – 8 x Le Creuset Signature French Oven worth RM1600.
7. Qualifying Criteria & Submission of Entry Contest
a) For every minimum spending of any S&P Santan Products worth rm15, each Contestant will be entitled to ONE (1) entry.
b) More than RM15 S&P Santan Products in the same receipt is acceptable, e.g.: RM30 S&P Santan Products in the same receipt will automatically count as 2 entries.
c) Each Contestant is entitled/eligible to submit more than one entry, but each entry must be accompanied with ONE (1) Original full receipt dated within the contest period and with complete personal details as stated in clause 4.
d) Each receipt must have a unique receipt number and can only be used once as stated in clause 4.
e) Receipt(s) without a legible receipt number and date & time of purchase will be disqualified as stated in clause 4. f) One (1) Original receipt can only be utilized once.
g) Multiple contest entries using the same original receipt will be disqualified.
h) Entry without full receipt uploaded will be disqualified.
i) Receipt upload without a legible S&P Santan products will be disqualified.
j) Incomplete, illegible, inaccurate entry form(s) will be disqualified.
8. Claiming of Prizes
a) All Finalists will be announced on S&P Malaysia Official Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/snpsantan) or S&P Malaysia Official Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/snpsantan/) 2 weeks from the contest week.
b) The Organiser reserves the right to extend the timeline stated herein owing to reasons beyond the control of the Organiser.
c) All Finalists will be contacted by the Organiser via the contact/mobile numbers from which the Organiser received in the Qualified Entries.
d) The Organiser shall make THREE (3) attempts to contact each finalist for the claim of prizes. In the event of an unsuccessful attempt by the Organiser to contact the Finalist, the shortlisted Finalist will then be disqualified and be replaced by the next contestant.
e) The Original Receipt must be presented for the claim of prizes. It is compulsory for the Grand prize winners to attend the prize-giving ceremony to redeem the prize.
f) All prizes shall be delivered to the winners within 6 – 8 weeks from the contest week. However, in the event of any delay in the delivery due to unforeseen circumstances or situations beyond the Organizer’s control, such delivery time period shall be extended accordingly.
g) All unclaimed prizes after 1st October 2022 will be forfeited.
h) The Organiser retains the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is no longer available.
i) The prizes are not transferable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable for cash. The Organiser will not entertain any complaints on the quality or defects of the prize after handling the prize to a winner.
9. Prizes Judging Details
A) Grand Prize Winner will be selected via random draw after the contest period.
10. The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any contest entries or contestants that are found or suspected of cheating/hacking/tampering with the contest submission process.
11. All Contestants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of an accident, injury, damage, or claims resulting from participation in this Contest.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to modify the contest mechanisms, withdraw or terminate this Contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notices to any person.
13. The Organiser’s decision shall be final. Any queries and/or correspondence pertaining to the decision made by the Organiser will not be entertained.
14. The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any loss in connection with the Contest, including, but not limited to the following:
a) Any problem, loss, or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and sending the entry as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption, and/or failure experienced by the participating internet line and/or resulting from Contestant or the downloading of any materials in the Contest. In the event of such error, interruption, and or failure, the Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any failure by any Eligible Contestant to participate in the Contest at any time.
b) Any problems, expenses, damages, losses, suits, and claims of whatsoever nature against any Eligible Contestants that may arise from or in connection with their participation in the Contest and/or display of Eligible Contestant’s entries.
c) Any error (including error in the notification of Contest winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction of, or unauthorized access to entries, PC hang whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
15. By participating in this Contest, all Eligible Contestants agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any suits, claims, losses, damages, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees that may arise from or in connection with the Contest.
16. Any Terms and Conditions applicable to this Contest which is illegal, prohibited, or unenforceable under any law or regulation shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition, or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions.
17. Privacy Notice
1. By participating in this Contest, all Eligible Contestants hereby warrant that all statement’s personal details given are true, correct, accurate, and complete and that they have read and understood all the Terms and Conditions of this Contest and agree to be unconditionally bound by it.
2. By participating in the Contest, the Contestant hereby gives their consent to and authorize the Organizer to collect, store, use, process their names, Identification Numbers (IC), and other particulars [“Personal Data”] for the purposes of running the Contest, including but not limited to announcing and publishing Personal Data and/or photos of the Contestant at the Organizer’s website for advertising and publicity purposes.
3. By participating in the Contest, the Contestant also gives their consent and authorizes the Organizer to use a third-party service including but not limited to any financial institution to process the Contestant’s Personal Data. All such third parties are contractually obliged, not to use the Contestant’s Personal Data in any other than the way stated herein.
4. Under the laws of Malaysia, the rights of Contestant include:
a. The rights to withdraw their consent for the use of Personal Data at any time by contacting the Organizer at the contact details mentioned below by providing the Organizer with the Contestant’s name and email address for the removal of the said Personal Data;
b. The rights to obtain a copy of the Personal Data which the Organizer holds; and
c. The rights to correct inaccurate Personal Data.
5. The Organizer will take reasonable precautions to keep the Contestant’s Personal Data secure and shall ensure the third-party processors do the same. However, the Organizer may disclose the Contestant’s Personal Data if required by law, search warrant, subpoena, or court order.
6. Any matter to the Personal Data relating to this Contest shall be governed by and dealt with in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and any other relevant laws in Malaysia.
18. By Submitting your entry, the Contestant has read and agreed to adhere to all the Terms & Conditions for the Contest.
19. Any inquiry please Contact/WhatsApp 011-10003336
(Working Hours: Monday -Friday, 10 am – 6 pm).